:::: MENU ::::

Mine Yours And Ours

  • Overwhelmingly Candid

  • Brutally honest

  • Uncannily comic

  • M.Y.B.L.A.B.S

On MODIfying, Developing and Changing INDIA

There was a country, a country of spirited and adept men, finding itself in the path of recovery from the heavy blows of imperialistic pas...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

She is so sweet...The very feeling of getting away from her is really aching...But what can i do???....Its all fate...I'm missing raje a lot, i mean Rajarajeswari...Wait a minute friends,before u jump to any conclusion let me say that raje is not a girl.... Rajarajeswari is my col(he he he :D )...




I wanted to say those words when i bid adieu to my college for the final time(can't make any drama during the final minutes like sentimental scenes in climax of the college stories in Indian movies)... Yeah...I got my provisional certificate and all other documents from my college which marks the official end of my academic carrier...

If u ask me to sum up my col life in a couple of words, i would do it with the words,
1.FUNNY
2.CRAZY OR FREAKY.

Our unofficial anthem was
IF YOU TRY TO BE TOO PERFECT, YOU WILL MISS OUT ALL THE FUN..
Here our refers to group of a league of xtra-ordinary gentleman...No funny thing involves single person, so i also had noble souls :p around me...Well, people who know me can ask What the hell kinda fun you had???...Or is sitting in the corner silently is fun according to u???...

For those people i would like to say an adage
The mind in its own place can make hell out of heaven and heaven out of hell
Yeah it's true that we did not had kinda of fun that others had...we did not hang around much( we didn't wander outside much..) or we may not have involved in making fun like other folks(u might know some people would make huge noise or will make the whole crowd around them to see them)...But i can say that we relatively had more fun , we had our own way of doing things and we had the ability to make a gloomy day into a bloomy day...Our favourite hang out places comprised,of couse primarily the classroom (nothing can beat this) and canteen,Bustand(exactly Madhuravoyal bus stand and sometimes CMBT),Koyambed groung behind market(that's our Eden gardens and Lords)...I don't think no one would have had that much fun that we had...It'll be a incessant laughter treat when we get together..


Well, lemme introduce the league of extra ordinary gentleman...The league comprises

THE FREAK(famous for the kinda doubts he would ask...He asked a doubt when we were watching Dhamdhoom,it brings laughter even now when i think about that...)

THE BELOVED BROTHER(the name is because this guy will address every girl he comes across as sister,but don't ask whether he 'll give that respect)

THE NALLAVAN(his job is to give message whenever it is necessary,he is our karuthu kandhasamy)

And finally me,Guys named THALA to make fun of me but i stuck to it (thats cool,u know), since it sounded good and it is apt too...
I'm reminded of a goundamani dialogue when i think about our days...Makkale indha col la sendha nalula irundhu oru nalla frnd kedaka matana nu pathutu irundhen aana enga thirumbunalum ivanugale vandhu nikranuga...i must say that coz i didn't had virtually time for others,i was always busy with these guys...

our friendship was like Tom&Jerry cartoon, we always would look for an opportunity to pull each others leg, thats our full time job and studying is a part time job.The guys around me would go to any extent to land me in trouble ,initially i found it very difficult to handle but later i did the same to them with more professionalism(nammalam yaru)....

I joined this college in 3rd year and our friendship started in 3rd year like Dravid's solid innings, and it gained momentum in 6th semester like sachin's spellbinding classical game and towards the end of the college it was like ramphant and unstoppable Yuvi's or Yusuf pathan's game...(huhhh...man....we did a lot of things...it's more like a dream now)..

And another kind of fun we had, was to give nicknames to people(we were really pro in this aspect...).They became famous too....We had characters like Taliender,Leela,Anju ruba,Naladiyar,Legends, Tarzan,Batman begins:Dark knight,Raghavan(vettaiyadu vilaiyadu fame),Perusu,LKG(kinder garden guy),Pangali,Competitor,Kkirukan and lots n lot...(only few names were specified here,if i say all the names then i would definitely get Free beatings i mean dharma adi...ha ha ha...)...


I almost enjoyed or have come across everything a college-goer should experience except two R's.
One is Ragging and another is romancing...I don't regret for the second one because i'm weak in Maths...Maths???...Don't get confused..i mean namma kanakulayum kanaku panradhlayum romba weak(feels very bad)...But i'm glad that i did not involve in that (finally i will be resorted to use my cliche...hope u know what it is???.ha...ha...ha...).Regarding my friends you should ask them..(i'm not telling anything,nan edhuvum sollala da ,enakedhuku prachana...)

And regarding ragging i dearly missed it...When i came to college(i mean the first college) nobody had that much courage to rag me(they did not try it with me...senior payapullaiga thapichtanga)..And when i became senior i thought it would be unfair and totally futile to rag juniors...Instead i thought of ragging final years guys...(but they looked innocent...chinna payapullaiga)...Had pity on them and spared them...So i didn't experience it unfortunately...

In my point of view, i learnt how to have a normal& simple  life and learnt basics of life(which really is the reason for who i am now) in my school where i studied upto SSLC,and then in the school where i studied HSLC i learnt how to work hard and how to focus and dedicate myself to do anything,and in my first col i learnt to accept the realities of life and how to manage things on my own and how to tackle things in adversity....And finally in Raje i mean Rajarajeswari i learnt a important thing that was "How one should enjoy and be happy"...What i was looking for was utter happiness and i got a lot of it, there...A big thanks for that folks...
It gave me an impeccable quality of smiling at or in any bad situation....At times i laugh at myself for things that happened for me...(hmmm...vera enna panna mudiyum)


As i proceed i should say that i was totally unhappy about the way our college life came to an end...The end i felt...was not apt ...Something was missing , i'm not sure what that was...It ended in a kinda hurry...thats what i felt...I thought of saying(in OSO Style) before the end like  I feel like of the King of the world ...but after col got over i said, Hamari filmo ki tharah hamare zindagi mein bhi End mein sab teek ho jaatha hai,Happy endings, aur agar teek na ho... tho woh THE END nahi hai dostho...Picture abhi bhi baakhi hai...But it is highly not on the cards...Hmmm...Let me see what future has for me...

Through this i wanna apologize all those folks who might have got offended by us or through anything we did...We did many things knowingly and unknowingly and coz of circumstances or coz of lack of thoughtfulness...For all those things i would like to apologize all my friends...(I'm not sure how many of my col mates would see this)....

Contrary to the headline,the college has divorced me ...i miss those days and i'm carrying the sweet memories in my heart....

Finally thanks for being the reason for my happiness friends....Wish u a happy friendship day....


(I thought of posting this couple of weeks ago but it got delayed...Now when i post this i'm in the eve of friendship-day...What a nice co-incidence know...Mela irukavan(i mean god,off-late his favorite pass time is to put me in situations which i don't want to confront) samayathula kala varnalum ipdi nalladhu siladhaiyum seiyaran..Finally the pictures which i have used are taken from some of my friend's orkut account...(kekkama suttaten,sorry friends,kindly tolerate that))

9 comments:

Thanks for visiting!