:::: MENU ::::

Mine Yours And Ours

  • Overwhelmingly Candid

  • Brutally honest

  • Uncannily comic

  • M.Y.B.L.A.B.S

On MODIfying, Developing and Changing INDIA

There was a country, a country of spirited and adept men, finding itself in the path of recovery from the heavy blows of imperialistic pas...

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Usually i decide on a topic for posting one or two days earlier...But this time i could not decide on a topic...I was wondering what am gonna write this time...Because I have written everything i can write ranging from my personal experiences to movies to controversies to current affairs...I don't believe in providing same old kinda things...I was deeply thinking about some unusual topic for this post..By that time around, this came to my mind....

yeah,as the topic suggests,I'm gonna write about blogs and bloggers ...U very well know that, the technology and trend change every now and then ...Day before yesterday it was e-mails and chats which made huge waves with people... Yesterday it was orkuts and facebooks which were buzzwords among NXG..And, what about today?...Any guesses..


Lemme say it myself ,today it is blogging..I see many seriously blogging bloggers having their own blogs these days...U may see a lot of blogs synonymous to websites in almost all languages... This, according to me is the beginning of catching up blogging trend ...If i'm not wrong this trend of blogging will catch up rapidly in near future...

Talking about blogs, blogging was started by famous people(computer geeks who were from Top notch MNC's and employees of web giants) and celebrities...They were like on-line dairies for them..Many people started visiting these blogs to know those geeks and celebrities very well...For example you might know people like Aamir khan,Nandhan Nilekani and Paulo coelho have been blogging for a long time...These are people who have huge fan following and good popularity...Their fans wanted to know them better and visitors were interested in knowing their take on different things... So virtually they can write whatever crap they want since they have people to see it,but they luckily are not doing that...Their posts were small descriptions or cues for their promos and to make their point about certain things...And it has become a unofficial rule that content must be short and sweet...


Not only biggies but many other people who can not afford a website started using blogs to provide download resources and tutorials and for tech related stuffs...You might have come across lot of such blogs...Even some are successful in making money out of blogs...

But recently one can see a whole lot of small time bloggers blogging around and torturing people...These are people who are stinged by recession and unemployment bee...(people of my kind :P)...When i visited a blogger community in orkut i got a clear picture about this...

As i said earlier celebrity's visitors wanted celebrities to write about themselves but when it comes to these small time bloggers what would they write?...They can not write their opinion coz,who would care?..


We are the kinda guys who are born to break rules...We blog according to our wishes ...No myths or rules...We(especially me) broke the conventional blogging style and posted Anna univ answer like big posts...We follow celebrity style(criticizing and mocking others :p) blogging without caring about number of visits...

You very well know that i always relate myself and my opinions to the topic ,this time also i am doing the same ...

I started blogging in 2008..I can say im a pioneer or trendsetter...He he he..Just kidding..Initially i didn't find time and i even not had enough skills to channelize my thoughts...So blogging came to an abrupt end...But luckily as i have stated earlier in my College experience post ,the loneliness and my boring daily routine made me to take up blogging again 3 months ago...I started writing the sort of things which i would discuss with my friends when i was in college...I even retained the narration style which i used with my friends...The frankness,sarcasm,freaky remarks,build-ups and punch dialogues were the result of such approach...


Personally i don't think posting a big post is a bad idea..When you have lot of things to say and as long as it doesn't bores there is nothing wrong in that..If you have visitors who are comfortable with it..you just go ahead...But don't write essays like me..

I'm not sure how well i have gratified anyone who clicked my blog...But with all modesty i can say i had made/would make all my visitors laugh and think at least for 1 second through this blog...

Finally What i wanna say is "Break the rules and conventions"...Do what you feel like doing...Who can ask us...Start blogs and torture your friends to read them...;)

1 comments:

Thanks for visiting!